India Sudar Educational and Charitable Trust is registered as non-governmental, non-religious and non-profitable social welfare organization. This organization sincerely works for the education of orphan and poor children. Most often we implement educational projects using resources of Information Technology. The vision is to develop a powerful India by providing Education to all.
- Aims at providing education aid to orphan and poor children.
- Enhances their capabilities by organizing socio-cultural development programs.
- Aids in developing self-morality among the children.
India Sudar Educational and Charitable Trust strongly believes that only education can elevate the people who are downtrodden and backward both economically and socially. India Sudar makes sincere effort to contribute its part in a move towards this goal. India Sudar was promoted in the year 2004 by the young Indians who wish to envision the well developed, self supported and peaceful India, where there is no digital divide. India Sudar dedicates itself in providing education to everyone in this country.
India Sudar does financial aid to the orphanages and homes for economically weaker sections of this society. India Sudar members donate money to the Trust at their will. This fund is consumed only for the purpose of education of the children. India Sudar continuously monitor the student’s progress through regular visit to the sites. This ensures accountability on either sides. The feedback from members and beneficiaries are analyzed and project plans are revised according to that regularly. All Financial transactions are transparent and available at web site.
We have a Internal Team for every State involved (TN,KA,PY,KL & AP) and these Teams takes care of Identifying sites like children Homes, Orphanages, Schools in rural villages etc., Studying their needs, Planning & executing the activities and Visiting the existing sites to monitor the progress in the corresponding States.
India Sudar is a registered Trust and is audited by the Govt. of India (Register Number: 454/2004). The donations to India Sudar are exempted from Tax under sec.80G.
- Deployment of teachers for selected village schools, orphanages, tuition centres (India sundar Tuition centres), Computer centres(India Sundar computer training centre) to provide consistent and continuous educationl training.
Providing books, notes, stationeries, school bags, school uniforms and shoes for every academic year.
- Conducting seminars, self-development programs, cultural programs, quiz programs and career development programs.
- Providing complete education aid for one academic year for one student.
- Providing complete training through India Sudar Computer Training Center at free of cost.
How to join this organization?
Mail the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mail ID
5. Company Name
6. Reference Name
Subscribe to India Sudar Yahoo Group account by emailing to email@example.com. We will be sending Newsletters and Account sheets through this group. Hence subscribing to this group is required to be a member of India Sudar.Click here to download the India Sudar Promotional documents.